Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ficking Epuc!

An Cafe live.
Totally LOVE THEM NOW.
Threw out my vocal cords!
When they first came on stage. I nearly cried.
They were so beautiful! And I'm seeing them and so close to them!
Then came the crazy fan-ness. :)
I was a little shy at first, but if you don't go along with the crowd, it's seriously weird. People all around are hopping up and down so like... they're rubbing against you like crazy. Awkward!

Near the end, Miku spit water everywhere.
I got pelted! XD
WOOT!!
So close to getting Takuya's pick! If only I scrambled on the floor! :( I regret not doing so.
I totally wanted the signed cookie monster.
But aw, what a bxtch! People were so pushy shove-y! D:

I can't tell it all here.
We gotta chat!
Going to go watch An Cafe videos now!
NYAPPY~

No comments: