Friday, June 12, 2009

Cheico Kawabe

I've been her fan every since Ouran. I thought the opening was cute and catchy so I watched the full PV then found another of her songs called "Shining." Loved it.
After that... I kind of stopped following her for a while. Still really liked her.
Now that I check in again, I find that she's MARRIED! o_O
She's only 22!! And she married a guy 21 years older than her. So he's... 43?
Whoa! I mean 10 years or so is a lot already, but 20! o_o He can be her father! But it's supposedly quite a popular practice in Japan nowadays... Guys don't get married (even once) until they're forties because until then, they've been working on getting rich, lol. And the girlies are starting their own careers...
Well enough of that. Culture shock!! xD Whoa, anyways.
So I'm sad because she hasn't released anything new. Like, at all. :( Not since a few years ago. D:
I'm sad. She's only 22 and she's very successful. *sigh* 若いねえ~
I hope she sings again :)

No comments: