Sunday, July 19, 2009

So as a kid... I was...

A person's true nature is apparent when they're a child because they have not yet learned restraint. Therefore...
As a child, after being hit or yelled at and the person who did that would want to make up with me... I'd give them a suspicious glare...
So...
As a kid, I was the type who always thought I was right. And they had no right to hit me for doing that.
Or to simplify it. I was never told it was wrong, so it's also wrong to hit me for my ignorance.
I was being unfairly punished.
What a kid. :)

When my brother was a kid, he was very friendly and he'd say hi to everyone. But everytime he passed a black person, he'd totally ignore them. And only black people, too... Grandma tells me that there were not much blacks in the neighborhood, so... Maybe he's not very susceptible to change? That'd explain a lot.
Also, there would be this white lady who'd love to come out everytime he passed her shop and talk to him. Except she spoke english, and my brother at the time only knew a bit of chinese. So as the lady would ask him about his parents and his life, he'd be spewing gibberish right back at her, like he understood what she was saying and he was actually responding... Uh... How would you analyze that?

No comments: