Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And Honestly,

Why can't I trust my mom to do anything right? If I were her parent, being the Asian that I am, I'd use the freaking chair to beat her with.
So I ask her to persuade Dad on something. She calls him in the middle of the night, as I later find out*, and starts yelling at Dad about this and that and blowing it all out of proportions.
Another thing is the way that she tells the story. She nags and nags and nags until I finally go and decide on some art classes. I decide to choose the ones out in Walnut Creek** because it seems to be a proper school of art. Somehow, the way she tells it to Dad, I found this place on my own and signed up for it and refused to take no for an answer. And somehow, she managed to not tell me about my dad's offer of sending me to college for classes. Hmmm.

*Later is when he gets mad and comes back to yell at me.
**Had a choice between Walnut Creek school, Merritt College, or some place in Oakland.

No comments: