Wednesday, November 4, 2009

50 expressions?

I have been watching those "50 expressions" videos...
Well, first things first, isn't it strange chatting to a camera? Where are you supposed to look? At its ONE MECHANICAL EYE???? ///Robots will rule the future.///

...And I realized you know...
I want to do one too.

...All my expressions look the same--a bit frowny. If it's not smiley, then it's frowny. Well, obviously... but all my frownies look the same... hahaha. That's such a weird way to put it.

I currently have two eggs. Hard boiled. When am I going to eat it? Can they go bad? But they're still in their shell and all... Okay, no. It's not packaged food. Of course it'd go bad. I hope it's not bad already. Should I eat it as dessert or breakfast? I don't like desserts... But if I leave it for breakfast, wouldn't it be bad already? I don't want to waste it either. But if I wait for tomorrow, that's yet another egg to eat...
Sorry, Grandma insists on boiling an egg for me everyday...

Love that doesn't feel obligatory: grandparents' love.
'Cos sometimes... your mom just can't seem to love you enough.

Speaking of which, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My mom sucks. :( 1. She's emo. 2. She's irresponsible. 3. Can you say selfish? 4. Short-tempered.
The only way you can tell she's older is simply from the fact that she can drive. I mean, seriously, what kind of mom throws more tantrums than her teenage kids with all the raging hormones?

Oh, no. That's right. She's going through menopause or something. Damnit. LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR HORMONES, WOMAN.

No comments: