Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reappearance!!+Blog

Another Montauk Monster has washed up on the beach again! And at approximately at the same time of year. It's fugly, lol!

So yesterday, I talked back to my dad for the first time. Bad idea? Not really. Dad was majorly shocked, haha. I was too. He bought some soda (refillable cup style), and someone stuck a straw in one and took maybe 2 sips and abandoned it. Dad said it was mine because it was at my usual spot at the dinner table. However, as soon as I got my food and smothered it with ketchup, I left, so there's no way it could be mine. Also, I like soda. Why would I not finish a soda I started? Hell, I wanted soda, but I saw they were all taken so I went back to my room and opened my own fresh can of soda! Still, I got blamed for it. He's all pressuring me to say it's mine, so I snapped. I yelled that it's not freaking mine, that I never touched it... He threw it away, I went to shower. The End.
Later, he came to my room to apologize, but it's unfair. Why do I have to forgive him so simply? :( I guess I did though. -deep breath- But I talked to my mom on the phone after. For once, I knew how to respond when she asked, "Do you know something your brother would want?" A microphone. He installed Ventrilo, but he's the only person in the group without a mic, so he feels a bit lonely, I would think. I really want to get him that microphone. :) Ah, but when she asked "What do you want?" I was still lost. At first, I wanted some cute stationary, but... they don't last. So what's the point. I'd rather her buy me more of the pencil I'm currently using that's much more durable and expensive. -laugh- Well she's buying me more clothes. That's for certain, but she doesn't know my size so... if they don't fit, she just wasted a lot of money... I don't know my size either. The only pair of pants with actual measurements are in the wash and it's not like that pair fits well either. Then she nagged about going to bed early. I didn't want to tell her I already promised Maggie; I wanted her to feel like she's finally getting through to me. Good choice?

Backing up to Thursday, I think. It was during P.E. We were on the track and my teacher has this thing where you can walk as long as you stay ahead of him. But he walks damned fast for someone so short. -laugh- You can walk comfortably, but every 5 minutes or so, you'd better start jogging because he's right behind you! Punishment for coming in behind him is push-ups! So my friend and I ran ahead a bit to catch up with friends from another class. I saw the our teacher behind us, so I started to tug at my friend and run forward a bit. I turn around to see she's still walking calmly. I tell her, "Come on!" And turn around to look where I'm going when something black goes into my eye. It was cold and wet. I dug it out. I saw that I had a crushed fly on my finger... 
I don't think what I did after qualified as a scream. I just used my high-pitched voice for when I'm spazzing out... I yelled "Oh My God!! A fly just flew into my eye! UGH! YUCK! FREAK! DAAAHHH!!!" My friends just laughed. And the friend I was previously tugging at began jogging with me because the teacher was maybe 2 feet away... Later, whoever I told asked me, "Did you feel it?" I will now enclose a secret. When you panic, you don't really take time to feel anything. I panicked as soon as I found out I didn't close my eyes fast enough. I didn't even realize it was a fly. Actually, I kind of knew way back in my head, but I didn't want to think that flies loved me that much... Seriously, they always crash right into my face. Some even stole kisses... -laugh- But back to the topic, no it did not move. It flew into the inner corner of my right eye, and I scrunched my eyes tight, so it was probably snuggled tight in there. It actually just felt like eye boogies. A little cold, but still. 
And now, my left eye hurts like it's bruised. Nothing physically wrong with it though... Double-U Tee Eff. I can feel it throbbing...

Also, just the day before that, I plugged in my iPod for no reason. I expected it to work just like a Flashdrive again, but this time, out pops this window that says I have an update available. I install it and my iPod now works! Yay~ Ironically, the day after, my friend tells me she lost her 'Pod... I'd tell her, "Hey, mine works now, u can fool your mom with this." And lend her mines except her iPod was the Blue Nano Chrome and mines is like... 1st Generation Shuffle. They don't really look alike... -sweat-. So I wonder what happened with that. I'll ask her later.

Look! Actual updates on my life! Goodles!

No comments: