Sunday, May 31, 2009

To Maggie,

I don't try my best because I'm scared that even if I do, it just won't be good enough.
And I do try my best every so often. Like for group projects, I will stay up late just to make sure at least my part is enough to get us a passing grade even without their parts.
Signed,
Eugenia :)

What's it called when you don't do things for you, but for other people?
All the years before this one, I've tried hard in school because I know it'll make my mom happy. Currently, my dad doesn't really care and my mom's somewhere in Southeast Asia. There's no one to please.
Another example. I would never cook for myself; I'd just skip the meal. But if someone else is also eating, I'd take out a pan at least and make something.
I don't care that I'm sick. I don't want to take medicine because I see it as a waste. Take it or not, I'm still going to be sick. Why not save it for someone who actually gets better from it?
The other day, a friend asked me, "They treat you so badly, why do you still hang out with them?" Well I'd like to think of it as stress relieving. When you yell, you relieve stress. And it feels good to have power over someone, as in to hit them and get away with it so...
I've been mulling over it for a few days now. My new motto shall be: I'll be your human sacrifice. :)

No comments: