Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Speaking of Which

Guess what came out this week~
Program Planning Guides.
Woot.
The fun classes got cut though, so there goes my fun fun senior year. I joke. There's still much to look forward to. I mean, who doesn't want to learn Word Processing or Computer Maintenance or Cisco Networking? Those are exciting classes fo' sho!
So anyways, I need to get that form for AP Calculus but now I've kind of changed my mind. What I'll do is I'll take Calculus during the summer and next year, I'll do AP Statistics! But everyone's been discouraging me... You know what I tell them? Remember Reading Rainbow? "I CAN GO ANYWHERE... I CAN BE ANYTHING!"
Okay confidence crash. Calculus meeting tomorrow at lunch and... I still need to decide my last class. I am behind on my elective classes. I can't only have 5 classes because I need one more "for fun" class. That means I might as well choose a few more classes...
Oh that's right! I want to take Leadership. Hmm. I'm going to ask around more first about it. Sounds dull.

Why didn't anybody slap me sophomore year? I have 2 C's! Okay no. I deserved them, but my GPAaaa.... Okay no.

So a random guy friend'd me on Youtube. He is... a white rapper and it's kind of funny how gangsta he is. He fails at freestyling.

No comments: