Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am spoiled.

Spoiled rotten, I tell you. And I won't stop being rotten even though I realize it. Know why? There is a reason why dictators don't just abdicate when people get mad at them. Having power over somebody is... such a smug feeling. Maybe it's just my inner competitor talking here, but it's like winning every time. You know how good that feels??
So anyhow, I am now a proud owner of a Droid 2. Special edition R2D2, might I add. I've never even seen any of the Star Wars movies yet here I am flashing around my nerddom. But ya know what? It doesn't matter cos today's generation is so obsessed with retro stuff they can all recognize it and be jealous. Yes. That was my main reason for wanting it. Close second was how cute the idea is.
Anyhow, I suck at writing when I'm anywhere but the computer. Hopefully this new phone would mean I update more.
Ttfn~

P.S. I feel bad for Justin Beiber. Don't you feel bad for Justin Beiber? I stayed up one night trying to find a reason to like him (I failed, by the way) and I found out he became a singer almost by accident. He randomly felt like competing in a singing competition one day-his first one-and from the footage his mom took of him singing (poorly, mind you), he becomes famous and world popular. When I heard he rose from Youtube, I thought that meant he was actually trying, you know. Singing songs just for the comments and views alone in his room. Not home videos his mom shot. So I pity him. Because his half-hearted wish to be heard got blown into what he is today. I hope his fame ebbs quickly, but nicely, so he can follow his real dreams, whatever they may be. I bet he doesn't even have one and is just going with the flow. Poor boy.

No comments: