Friday, June 4, 2010

Goals

The deadline for good deeds is drawing close.
But I haven't done anything yet!

College. Wheeeeee. They like it when you work and volunteer, yeah?
Well,
Mom: No! You can't work! Go volunteer!
Dad: No! Don't volunteer! Go work!

In the end, I did neither because I fear my their nagging! Oh. My. Duck.
I doubt anyone is still hiring or has any open positions for jobs at this point.
Volunteering... any suggestions?

How do you prove that you've worked or volunteer? Is there a specific form or is it just honor system? I'll say this now: I don't have a lot of honor when backed into a corner.

I could go to Relay for Life, maybe... Nah. Too late, I think. Uhhhm... I'll probably make my friend go with me to where she knows people can volunteer...

I'm not a coward; people tend to think too much when alone. Let's not do that. It's unhealthy.
Seriously... "Snap, I just twitched! People are going to look at me like I'm dumb or annoying now." or "My voice cracked! Stupid voice! Now people won't like me because I can't control my voice!" or "Smile normally, myself. Smile! Man, I smile so creepy." and most often, "Gotta look cool. Gotta look cool. Don't move my face. Gotta look cool..."

I'm not anti-social, I'm shy.

No comments: